How to report pastors w2 to the IRS

As the secretary of the church. I filled out the pastors w2 online and electronically sent/filed it with the SSA.

Do I need to do anything else with it after that?

Do I need to send something to the IRS or what is my next step? I give a copy to the pastor and I electronically filed it with the SSA. Thank you

Comments for How to report pastors w2 to the IRS

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 04, 2015
SSA Shares W-2 Information with IRS
by: Vickey

The SSA shares it with the IRS, so there is nothing more you need to do in regards to the W-2:)

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!

Recommended Resource!

Online classes/courses on how to use QuickBooks Desktop and QB Online for a church! 

Click here for more details!

Use coupon code "FCA" for 10% discount!