housing allowance in retirement

by Fred Brittain
(Lakeland, FL)

Can the housing allowance be continued in retirement through an IRA if the IRA provider is administrator of the denominational 403B?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Fringe Benefits.