Need help with your church accounting services?
Vickey's Bookkeeping was founded in June 2016 by the owner of this site. God has abundantly blessed and the bookkeeping firm has expanded to include the following services:
Then we have a new service package that may be perfect for you! Our Do-it-yourselfer package is a great option for those who want to handle the books themselves, while still getting a good deal with some guidance.
This DIY package includes:
- Initial file set up (or set up review) and one-hour consultation to ensure you are off to a good start
- Unlimited access to all resources you will need for training on a dedicated page with password access INCLUDING all of my digital ebooks and spreadsheets sold on this site and I will mail you my hardback book: How To Guide for Small and Growing Churches
- A one-hour follow up consultation to ensure you are on the right track and answer any questions you may have
- A final one-hour follow up consultation to ensure you continue on the right track and answer and questions you may have
- Option for additional pay-per-use* training and consultation session
Can't afford a full time onsite bookkeeper?
Want to make sure your books are in order?
We have 3 unique levels of monthly bookkeeping services for churches and not-for-profit (NFP) organizations that can make this service affordable for even the smallest organizations: Bookkeeping Packages
Contact me for more information!
Services include some or all of the following:
Feel like you are ready to set up your own accounting system, but would like for me to take a look at your work and see if you are doing it right?
Would you like to discuss your minister's current compensation set up and make sure you are doing it correctly?
How about 2 hours of support each month for your current bookkeeper or financial secretary?
The monthly 2 hour "Support" service includes: