We have an ordained minister that is our minister of music.

by S. Pate

The minister of music only does the music for our church. This was all supported in documentation before he was hired that his payment would all go to housing plus a monthly payment to Guidestone Financial for his annuity. He is an ordained minister. As the treasurer, how do I report this information to the IRS? W-2 or ?????? Thanks.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!