Still an ordained minister but not employed by the church

My question is if I'm still an ordained minister and registered with the state but no longer employed by a church, can I still receive housing allowance benefits?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!