State Employer Identification Number

by Rhonda

I am a new treasurer for our church which also has a new pastor. Our church has never given a W2 before. I have a federal tax Id number but not a state EIN. Do I need this to complete the pastors W2 form?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Minister's W-2.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!