Part time

by Dennis
(Spokane, WA)

How would HA be administered to a part time employee? Are they eligible?

(Vickey's reply): If they are a minister...yes ... they would be eligible for the governing body to approve and administrate a housing allowance.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!