Parsonage AND housing allowance?

by Duncan

Can a clergyperson who is provided with a parsonage free of charge also have part of their salary designated as housing allowance and enjoy tax relief on legitimate housing expenses up to that amount?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!