No longer ordained form 4361

I filed form 4361 years ago, but as of 2016 I am still self-employed but am no longer an ordained minister. What do I do when I file? Do I simply begin paying self-employment/Social Security tax as before?

Comments for No longer ordained form 4361

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 13, 2017
by: Anonymous

did you ever find an answer to this?

Jan 16, 2017
Only Exempt from paying SS on Ministerial Income
by: Vickey

Ministers are only exempt from paying self employment taxes on their ministerial income.

"So bivocational ministers and ministers with any other earnings subject to social security must continue to pay social security taxes on their non- ministerial income.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IRS Form 4361.

Need a Consultation, help setting up an effective Accounting System, or someone to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll?

Recommended Resource!

Online classes/courses on how to use QuickBooks for a church! 

Click here for more details!

Use coupon code "FCA" for 10% discount!