Housing Allowance

May I take the housing allowance on income earned from a church controlled school?

I receive a salary from the church and a salary from the school.

The school is a private Christian school owned by the church.

Currently, I am applying the housing allowance towards the school salary.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!