HA for independent or assisted living facility in retirement?

by Cynthia
(North Carolina)

If a retired minister lives in an independent or assisted living facility, can the HA be used to pay for the expense of the facility, since that it is now the retired minister's home?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need a Consultation, help setting up an effective Accounting System, or someone to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll?

Recommended Resource!

Online classes/courses on how to use QuickBooks Desktop and QB Online for a church! 

Click here for more details!

Use coupon code "FCA" for 10% discount!