Eligiblility for Housing Allowance

My dad is a retired Wesleyan minister. He pastored in a number of churches over the years, but it was not his primary source of employment over his working years. He is currently ordained, but not licensed and does not have an active role in the church. Is he eligible to take a distribution from his small 403b as a housing allowance? Thanks.

Know the answer? Face the same situation? Please post your answer or comment by using the "comment" link below. Thank you!

Comments for Eligiblility for Housing Allowance

Click here to add your own comments

Housing Allowance Designation
by: Vickey

See this post.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.