4361 exempt

by connie
(alamo,texas u.s.)

where on 1040 do i report my husband's wages(ordained minister)which were reported by church on w-2. irs says to report it on selfemployment line and to notate "4361 exempt. where do i notate this?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Minister's W-2.

Need a Consultation, help setting up an effective Accounting System, or someone to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll?

Recommended Resource!

Online classes/courses on how to use QuickBooks for a church! 

Click here for more details!

Use coupon code "FCA" for 10% discount!