Payroll-related tax forms possible for churches

by Kate
(Glenview, IL, USA)

Are the only possible payroll-related tax forms required for churches to file 941s, 940s, 944, W-2s, W-3, and 1099-MISCs and 1096s if the church pays independent contractors? Am I missing any payroll forms? And what state forms may be required?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Church Accounting FAQs.