How should I be taxed

by Cynthia
(Tulsa, OK, USA)

I am the owner of an LLC taxed as an "s" corp. I am also an employee of the company as an ordained minister providing spiritual counseling. The company also has licensed therapists that see people for mental health issues.

Can I opt out of self employment taxes and if I do does the company have to pay any taxes for me as an employee?

Does it matter that the business is not a church or a non profit 501c3?

Comments for How should I be taxed

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 28, 2012
Must be a Church
by: Vickey

Please see this page on Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IRS Form 4361.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!