How do I obtain from the IRS an Approved copy of Form 4361 if the original was lost?

Is there an IRS address I can send a letter to obtain a copy of the Approved Form 4461 as the original has been lost?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IRS Form 4361.