Dues paid for ministers

If a church pays offerings that is owed by a minister to a church district office, should this be withheld from the ministers gross pay? The minister does receive a contribution statement from the district office for the amount given. Is there reference material available that addresses this topic?

Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Church Accounting FAQs.