church administrator


Does the church have to send any annual reports or documents other than the 941 quarterly report to the IRS or Secretary of State. Our church is 501(c)3 and I was thinking that we didn't have to report any other than the 941's, W 2's & 3's but I am not sure. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comments for church administrator

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 25, 2012
Church Admin
by: Anonymous

Everyone should read IRS publications start with Publication 1828 at:
On page 23 you will find the list of forms required.
Hope this helps!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Church Accounting FAQs.

If you want to DIY your payroll, I highly recommend you look at using Gusto! It is very user friendly and their support is awesome! Plus they know how to set up and maintain payrolls for churches and nonprofit organizations.

Note: I am a "partner" of Gusto, but as I have told you before ... I never recommend anything that we or our clients have not tried and love =)

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.