Can't locate w-2 for pastor

Where do we get a W-2 for the pastor

vickey's reply

You cannot download a W-2 form, you can order official IRS forms, call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) or order them online, or file them online on the SSA website.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Church Accounting FAQs.