Can I claim travel expenses to the US?


I am a Canadian Ordained Minister who has received no salary this year, but have traveled to the US to volunteer, can I claim my travel expenses and housing out there on my Canadian tax return?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Clergy Tax Q&A.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!