What tax document do we give at the end of the year for a monthly pension?

by Joycelyn

Our former pastor is deceased. We give his wife, the former first lady a monthly amount of support.

What tax documents should be given at the end of the year since it's not a part of our payroll?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Fringe Benefits.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!