What if you have 2 licensed ministers in one house?

My husband and I are both ordained ministers who work full time at our church. Should we both claim our total allowable expenses or split our allowable expenses between the two of us?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need a Consultation, help setting up an effective Accounting System, or someone to do your monthly bookkeeping?

Recommended Resource!

Online classes/courses on how to use QuickBooks for a church! 

Click here for more details!

Use coupon code "FCA" for 10% discount!