Organist on Disability

by Yvonne
(charleston, sc)

I would like to know if it is possible that the church can pay me without deducting federal and state taxes. I am presently on disability and work a few hours with a corporation when I feel well.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Clergy Tax Q&A.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!