Not salaried minister but has housing allowance

by Ped

We have Associate Pastor (Ordained and License) which conducts Sunday worship service and do bible studies. He serves as Administrative assistant of Senior Pastor. He received no wages but requesting to get housing allowance

Is he eligible for housing allowance?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Minister Employee.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!