Patriot Software Advisor

How do I get a W-2 form for our Pastor ( new treasurer with NO training on how to do this) ?

by Joyce
(Waldron Ar)

I am a new treasurer with NO training on how to do a W-2 form (or whatever form ) is needed to give to our Pastor for services rendered . He was also paid for mileage every month so how do I take care of that? Thank you

Vickey's Reply

There are too many variables for anyone to answer your question correctly. I believe your best option would be to contact a CPA firm or tax service that specializes in churches and minister taxes such as the CPA firm I work for Wisdom Over Wealth and ask about their W-2 Prep service.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Minister's W-2.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!