Patriot Software Advisor

How do I correct an error in Box 2 of Form 941?

I entered the Minister's Housing Allowance in 2 Wages, tips and other compensation of Form 941 and mailed them to the IRS. How do I correct this?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IRS Form 941.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!