Housing allowance

by Lynn
(Birmingham, AL)

How do you report the income to the Social Security Department?

Comments for Housing allowance

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 05, 2012
housing allowance reporting
by: Anonymous

look to your left, scroll down to Clergy/Minister, click on housing allowance or see: https://www.freechurchaccounting.com/housingallowance.html

Feb 01, 2013
Reporting a Housing Allowance to Social Security
by: Vickey

A housing allowance is reported to the SSA by a minister on Schedule SE of Form 1040.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need a Consultation, help setting up an effective Accounting System, or someone to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll?

Recommended Resource!

Online classes/courses on how to use QuickBooks Desktop and QB Online for a church! 

Click here for more details!

Use coupon code "FCA" for 10% discount!