FSA and retirement withholdings

by Church Treasure
(Dale City VA)

Where would Pastor directed deductions for a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)and voluntary contributions to their 401K go on the W-2 form?

thank you in advance

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Minister's W-2.