From Minister to Regular Employee?

If I have a regular job at another business, and I've exempted with form 4361, will I receive the money that is taken out of my paycheck for social security, or do I just completely lose that money?

Comments for From Minister to Regular Employee?

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 04, 2016
searching for answers
by: Anonymous

Searching for the answer to this particular question. Many different thoughts on what happens to benefits based on money earned outside of ministry related job.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IRS Form 4361.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.