Form W-3

by Rick

If the ordained minister is the only church employee, are churches required to file for W-3 with the Social Security Administration?

Comments for Form W-3

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 28, 2019
by: Anonymous

Hi Rick, did you get an answer to this question from another source? I too am curious for the answer.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Minister's W-2.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!