clergy preforming weddings only

by Robin
(Shelby, Ohio, Richland )

I have recently received my license to preform marriages although I am solely on my own with no church or members, how do I file my taxes? Thank you. Robin

Comments for clergy preforming weddings only

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 31, 2012
by: Vickey

Self-employed...if there is no church to be an employee of:-)
Use a Schedule C to report your income on your personal tax return.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Minister Employee.

Need a Consultation, help setting up an effective Accounting System, or someone to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll?

Recommended Resource!

Online classes/courses on how to use QuickBooks for a church! 

Click here for more details!

Use coupon code "FCA" for 10% discount!