Changed denominations/new 4361?

by Vinnie

I am changing denominations. I currently have an approved 4361 from my previous denomination. Do I need to submit another one?

Comments for Changed denominations/new 4361?

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 01, 2014
Changed denominations/new 4361?
by: Lewis in NC

It is my understanding that once you have an approved 4361 then your ministerial earnings would always be exempt. You should confirm my thinking my calling the toll-free number for IRS: 1/800/829/1040.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IRS Form 4361.

If you want to DIY your payroll, I highly recommend you look at using Gusto! It is very user friendly and their support is awesome! Plus they know how to set up and maintain payrolls for churches and nonprofit organizations.

Note: I am a "partner" of Gusto, but as I have told you before ... I never recommend anything that we or our clients have not tried and love =)

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.