can you opt back in after you file form 4361

Can you opt back into SS after filing form 4361?

Comments for can you opt back in after you file form 4361

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 01, 2015
Opt back into paying Social Security Tax after being exempt?
by: Lewis in NC

There have been some "windows of time" to opt back in. The best thing to do is to call the Social Security Administration and ask them if this is possible now.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IRS Form 4361.

If you want to DIY your payroll, I highly recommend you look at using Gusto! It is very user friendly and their support is awesome! Plus they know how to set up and maintain payrolls for churches and nonprofit organizations.

Note: I am a "partner" of Gusto, but as I have told you before ... I never recommend anything that we or our clients have not tried and love =)

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.