Can I have 2 separate housing allowances, from 2 separate sources of income?

Can I have 2 separate housing allowances, one from my current employment as a pastor of a nondenominational church, and another from my pension as a former United Methodist minister?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Housing Allowance.

Need a Consultation, help setting up an effective Accounting System, or someone to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll?

Recommended Resource!

Online classes/courses on how to use QuickBooks Desktop and QB Online for a church! 

Click here for more details!

Use coupon code "FCA" for 10% discount!