Annual filing?

by Eric

Hi, I am a new treasurer for a church. so I do my monthly federal payment and then the 941 quarterly form; what is required at year-end?

Thanks for the help.

Comments for Annual filing?

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 18, 2021
annual filing
by: Anonymous

you need to prepare W2s for the persons paid as employees which is submitted with W3 (all pretty much done online now at business services) and also your state annual report. Not knowing what state you are in - can't be sure this is everything.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IRS Form 941.

Need training on how to use QBO or Aplos effectively for a church or better yet ...need an expert in either of those accounting software to do your monthly bookkeeping and/or payroll? See more on our accounting services!

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.