1st year of a New Church Plant with all Pay designated as Housing

by Tony
(California )

100% housing is paid to our pastor, we are a new church and are wondering what forms is the small church required to file with IRS or SSA. By the way, the pastor has a exemption form filed with the SSA.

Thank you

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Designating Housing Allowance.