accountable reimbursements


I am retiring from my congregation and i have a retirement contract with the congregation

They are giving me a certain dollar amount each year for 10 years and i would like to have an accountable plan--so that i can deduct the expenses for health, travel, auto, convention, education, etc --which would in essence allow me now to have to put it on schedule C--and if all of the expenses add up to what they are giving me--i would not receive a 1099---



Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to AR Plan.

If you want to DIY your payroll, I highly recommend you look at using Gusto! It is very user friendly and their support is awesome! Plus they know how to set up and maintain payrolls for churches and nonprofit organizations.

Note: I am a "partner" of Gusto, but as I have told you before ... I never recommend anything that we or our clients have not tried and love =)

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.