Church Accounting Services
Need help with your
church accounting services?
Vickeys Bookkeeping inc was founded in June 2016 by the owner of this site. God has abundantly blessed and the bookkeeping firm has expanded to include the following services:
Accounting System Set Up:
Is it time to graduate from your spreadsheets or paper to an effective accounting system?
Is your current set up not working for you?
Do you dread entering your accounting data because of its difficult set up?
I can set up a user friendly effective accounting system for your church or nonprofit using either Aplos or QuickBooks Online!
This project includes:
- Setting up an appropriate COA (Chart of Accounts)
- Entering starting balances
- Setting up system for donor tracking
- Reconciling account
- Training sessions to teach staff how to use software
Contact me today to discuss setting up an accounting system that your staff will love!
Can't afford a full time onsite bookkeeper?
Want to make sure your books are in order?
We have bookkeeping services for smaller churches and not-for-profit (NFP) organizations that makes this service affordable for even the smallest organizations!
Contact me for more information!
Services include some or all of the following:
- Monthly data entry and classification (bank integration will be set up …if available)
- Monthly bank reconciliation(s)
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Statement of Activity (Income Statement)
- Quarterly and Annual Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
- Other requested reports such as Comparison and Budget to Actual
- Donor contribution entries
- Generating annual contribution statements
- Support emails, phone calls, and screen shares as needed
Contact me today to discuss our monthly bookkeeping service!
Support and Consultations:
Feel like you are ready to set up your own accounting system, but would like for me to take a look at your work and see if you are doing it right?
Would you like to discuss your minister's current compensation set up and make sure you are doing it correctly?
How about 2 hours of support each month for your current bookkeeper or financial secretary?
The monthly 2 hour "Support" service includes:
- Review monthly transactions
- Work with staff to correct any issues or errors
- Assistance with bank reconciliations (if required)
- Assistance with creating and customizing financial reports
- Support emails, phone calls, and screen shares as needed (Max 2 hours per month. Low hour rate for additional support)
Contact me today to discuss our Support & Consultation services!